rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lennar Digital Sylenth 2



The Sylenth 2 is by far one of my favorite soft synths. I incorporate this in almost every production I make now, and it's not because of the presets. Sylenth is a sound creation monster it has some of the phattest, warmest, fullest sounds I've heard in a long time. It has 4 alias-free unison oscillators, and you can play up to 512 voices simultaneously. There are 2 filter sections where you can emulate warth and drive, it also has modulation, master effects, and a arpregiattor. Sylenth has superior sound quality compared to most other soft synths ive heard. I would put this on the same level as the Tone 2 Gladiator, maybe a little above that if you know how to use it correctly. Overall the Sylenth is SOLID this is a must have for all producers.

No comments:

Post a Comment